What an exciting month! I Love everything about love. I hate that it’s the shortest month of the year. Although some people may gripe about how cheesy Valentines can be, I think the month of love can be quite exciting, so I’d like to introduce a new perspective on the month of February, and hopefully help us all find something to love. This months theme will be all about loving your Life.
- How to continue building a wardrobe you LOVE.
- How to create a office/work space you LOVE
- How to LOVE your brain(Be a nerd! Get your read on!) Starting this month I’ll be doing a monthly book review of a book I chose to read based on the monthly theme.
- How to find a career you LOVE (Advice from guest blogger Jacqueline Twillie of Success in the Career Jungle.) jvtwillie.tumblr.com
Well I feel like love is in the air, so if you agree with me, stay tuned in all month, and maybe you might find a new part of your life to fall in love with.
So, you say you already have all of those pieces, and you still need some tips, and pics on how to wake up your wardrobe. Don’t fret. Try adding new graphic and tribal prints. This is also a great time of year to add needed cover pieces in bright colors and prints. Take a look:
* Don’t forget to add interest to your looks by carefully mixing and matching your prints.
So the last time we left off with the t shirt, but there is also another classic that must not be forgotten:
- The Oxford
Whether in classic white or in fun colors and prints this staple is a must for layering in the fall and winter months.
- The Dress
- Flats & Heels
Six easy pieces = months of fabulous fashion while you’re conquering your yearly goals ;)